Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Final Thoughts

I am glad that I chose Nelson Mandela because I learned so much about his life and gained insight into 20th century South Africa and its struggle for freedom. I also realizes which heroic qualities I value the most. Compromise is the most important quality, and I am especially glad that I chose Mandela because he shares this characteristic with one of my other heroes, Ronald Reagan. I also learned that I share the quality of dedication with Mandela because I did not give up in my search to find a person to interview, even though it was difficult. If I could do something differently, I would have enjoyed listening to another freedom fighter’s story, but time and resources did not allow this to occur. I was very pleased with the results, and I would gladly do this project again.

No comments:

Post a Comment